Great suppliers who offer colorful activities, we have … a lot! The hard part is to choose from these many activities, each more enticing than the other.
There are those that make you dream and that are worth planning ahead, then others, more achievable during a weekend break. Here is our choice:
- Surf on one of the best spots in Italy
- To have the choice of learning in a group or solo whether you are a beginner or an expert
- You will be coached by qualified instructors with top Reef equipment
- To jump from the highest bridge in Europe at an altitude of 182m!
- The team puts all jumpers at ease with their sense of humor and professionalism
- You will jump for the planet! The bungee jumping center works alongside the NGO MADDA for sustainable development
- The school updates modern equipment every 3 to 6 months for optimal security
- To have a spectacular view of Railey Bay from a unique point of view
- The activity is accessible to all levels and all ages
- Kefalonia is one of the most beautiful Greek islands with its crystal clear water
- The school has modern equipment which is monitored before each outing
- Because you will be able to fly over a paradise island and it’s already not bad!
- It’s a great way to experience the beauty of New Zealand’s landscapes
- The raft can accommodate up to 10 people, perfect for an outing with friends or family
- The return to base is done by speedboat
- Cross the Salinas Grandes salt desert located at 3350 m above sea level
- Ride in the canyon of Quebrada de Huamahuaca declared Cultural and Natural Heritage of Humanity in July 2003 by UNESCO
- Because planning a trip like this is planned in advance!
[button link = « https://www.adrenaline-hunter.com/fr-FR/ » newtab = « on »] Find inspiration for your next adventure! [/ button]